发布网友 发布时间:2022-04-23 10:07
共4个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 20:43
1、 我就和你一个人说/你不要去告诉别人。
So let's keep this between us.
2、有消息我会联系你的。
We will be in touch.
3、我刚转学过来的。
I just transferred in.
4、起来啦!起来啦!东区的社会精英们。
Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders!
5、你现在还是不要我一起去么?
You still positive that you don't want me to tag along?
6、外表冷淡,内心热情似火。
The cool exterior. The fire below.
7、我当初可不是为了恶心三角恋而和你在一起。
I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle.
8、真不能相信 / 真没想到Nate Archibald是个吃软饭的。
I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.
9、我没得选。
I don't really have a choice.
10、嗯,不好意思。
Hmm, Look, I'm sorry.
11、你们俩又偷偷地在一起了。
You two have rekindled your love in secret.
12、我没有什么浪漫细胞。
I don't have a romantic bone in my body.
13. Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.
And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
Hey,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。
至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。
你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。
14、水往低处流。
Water always finds it own level.
15. There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。
女人间的战役一般都用cat fight哦~因为女人打架一般都像猫一样又抓又挠又叫的~
16. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.历史上没有人讨厌过你。
17. Blair: It’s enough when I say it’s enough.我说够了那才是够了。
18. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。
这个硝烟味好浓啊~
19. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.
被誉为是万能的一句话~
20. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.
我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。
21. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
22. Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适。
23. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
24. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。
25. Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
——你喜欢我?
——定义“喜欢”。
26. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.
目击——C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。
27. Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.
——他只有一个面部表情,那很可怕。
——他养育了C,那也很可怕。
28. Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
“一”也许是最孤单的数字,但是有时候只有孤单的人才玩得起来。
29. Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.
There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.
喂,我们是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你说什么都不能把我赶走的。我爱你。
30. Gossip: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?
有这样的朋友,谁还需要什么军队呢。
31. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
32. She and Blair are fast friends
她和Blair非常要好。
热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 20:43
I'm chuck bass.
热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 20:44
wilddragon@163.com
地址已经发到你邮箱了,及时查收
热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 20:44
发过去了 共两封邮件
eight_828@yahoo.com.cn